Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CoD: WaW Position Tryouts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M3T4CL4SH
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:43 pm

There will be a position tryout for COD5 to see what the team's "line up" will be. Throughout the year, there will be several of these tryouts so be ready for whenever it comes. The first 1, however, will be after Christmas. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Nice. lol Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
oblivion

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:54 am

what do you mean by this people thats already in the clan has to tryout again every so often?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:29 am

Well i guess there will just be one tryout for each player of the team. Its just to know your position (assault, sniper).
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
oblivion

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:21 am

ohh i get it now u mean which gun they are best at to get a line up set cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:29 am

lol i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
oblivion

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:31 am

nitrouzz i was wondering if i could be owner in cb and admin of the site to help u on forums and site work Question
Back to top Go down
M3T4CL4SH
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:21 pm

lmao that`s almost what I mean Razz I mean we have more then 4 members for COD5. If we're counting the 2 new members that I haven't given tryouts then we have 8 COD5 members yet, the 2 new members play on the same Wii so they count as 1. What that means is that, with 1 more member for COD, we will have a team A and a team B so the tryouts will help me decide who goes with team A or team B. Since we don't have enough members for team B, we should get a gamebattles for it but until we have enough players, the team B players will be back-up players for team A. As soon as a new member comes, the team B will get together. If you want, I can organize clan wars for team B but not play with them unless if it's a practice. So if you want to be on team A with me and you want to be one of the 3 others, you have to do extremely good in the tryout. It will be a 1 vs 1 tryout just in case anybody didn't understand that. lol!
But, just a reminder to Krazy who is the only 1 that went through a tryout yet, you know how I test so remember, don't worry about your score because I know that if you don't do well, it's only because it's 1 vs 1 just focus on the way u play like before and work on your reflexes. I have just prestiged so I won't be giving tryouts until I get my main weapon, Thompson with all the attachments and everything. currently I'm prestige 1 level 10 so you'll all have some time before the tryouts just practice what you know you have to. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:25 am

mmhmm...ok i get it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW Position Tryouts   CoD: WaW   Position Tryouts Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

CoD: WaW Position Tryouts
Page 1 of 1